9.12.2013

Lately {31}

One // Doing a little DIY.
Two // Skyping from different rooms in the house.
Three // Last night's 365 picture.
Four // Goofin around.
Five // Too cool for school.
Six // 365 on the railroad tracks.
Seven // Heading to school. Story of my life.
Eight // Peace. #datenight
Nine // Homework.
Ten // Typical.
 
Lately I've been trying to get all our 365 pictures in order. We're still on top of it, it's just I haven't updated our 365 page in quite a while. Also I've been starting to get overwhelmed with school work. If I'm not careful, it'll all pile up & I'll get way behind. Honestly, I'm ready for film to be over. I'm also in the market for a new camera. My heart is breaking at the thought of selling the one I currently have. I haven't even had it for a year. But in order to do well in school I need to upgrade. So yeah, I guess I'm kinda stoked about that.
 
& one last thing. My birfday is in 8 daysss!!!
 
What have you been up to lately my peeps?
 

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...