4.29.2013

that time we played in the rain

so yesterday it rained all day. there wasn't a moment of sunshine & prettiness -- just wet & gloomy.
just before the sun disappeared we had this conversation:

M: "watcha wanna do?"
L: "i don't know.... wanna play in the rain?!"
M: ".....sure!"

& we did!
not photographed is the fight. i pulled M down the hill, where he slipped & bumped his bum. that initiated the chase & him throwing me over his shoulder. he placed me on the ground & rolled me in the mud. in return, i grabbed handfuls of the think georgia red clay & threw them at him. this probably lasted ten minutes before we realized our toes were numb & it was much colder than we imagined. 

so inside we went to get cleaned up.

have you ever played in the rain?
xoxo
-L

15 comments:

  1. so cute! i always love playing in the rain :) it creates the best memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Me and my friends tried once by the seaside and the wind was so cold we were shaking like a leaf! x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet playing in the rain my the ocean was awesome, yet cold lol

      Delete
  3. Haha, you guys are too cute! I don't think I have ever done that with Ron, I am a sissy ;) When I was reading your "whatcha wanna do" it TOTALLY reminded me of The Jungle Book movie with those vultures, lol! "now don't start that again" :) Sorry your day was cold and gloomy, at least you made the best of it! :)

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you should totally play in the rain at least once. hahah & i remember those vultures "watcha wanna do?" hahaha

      Delete
  4. and this is why i love you guys : ) that looks like such a blast! nothing like acting like kids and having a mud fight with your love : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it was lots of fun. getting the mud off in the shower... not so much lol!

      Delete
  5. That's so sweet. I love the rain and especially mud fights. You guys are such a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehhh i'm iffy about the rain. but i sure do love a good mud fight ;) thanks!!

      Delete
  6. Aw I love this! They say, " A couple that plays together stays together!" I love it that you can still be kids. :) I rather enjoy playing in the rain. IF only my husband and I could both have the same schedules!

    Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like that saying a lot!! wish you two could play in the rain my often. sorry about your schedules :(

      Delete
  7. This is so cute! I'm going to give it a try for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! you totally should. it was fun & a great laugh :)

      Delete
  8. You cute things.Hi! Liked your advise on lost.in.travels
    So thought would pop over

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...