3.28.2013

lately {11} + a link up!

lately the girls have been acting super puppy-ish. well, mostly kodi. the constant urge to eat things she's not allowed, pulling out all her toys & running wild in the yard. it's actually kind of cute. lately we've been browsing for a cruise to take this summer. yes, finally a vacation! which means i have just enough time to get bikini ready. & i've found myself at the gym everyday. can i get a whoop whoop! lately the weather has sucked. isn't it Easter this sunday? i can picture it now -- hunting for eggs in a parka, beanie, scarf, gloves.... -- you're started to see it now huh? & lately i've been very productive. not necessarily busy, just very on top of things i usually put off. go me!

what have you been up to lately?

today i'm excited to introduce to you a new link-up! i teamed up with some pretty stellar bloggers. you might know them. link up with us & tell us what you've been up to lately! 

Grab button for The Brothertons

ignore marsa's misspelled name. that's being 
fixed & there will be a new button.

12 comments:

  1. My boyfriend just got back from a Norwegian Cruise. He liked the Carnival better despite the current media coverage of all their breakdowns. =P Where are you guys trying to go on this cruise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We want to go to a tropical area. Yeah, we would love to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise but Carnival looks more budget friendly :p What Carnival Cruise did you go on?

      Delete
    2. I don't remember which cruise he was on but I know they boarded in Baltimore and went to Canada.
      I've been on the Carnival Pride to the Bahamas and that was definitely fun! The water there was so clean and clear! The ship also had a show or some kind of entertainment every night and during the day. I would definitely recommend it. =)

      Delete
    3. I'm gonna look that one up :) Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. what a fun link-up!! I love checking out new (to me) Instagram feeds!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that picture of youths that maxi skirt...stunning!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thanks taylor! i'm hoping it warms enough soon so i can wear it more :)

      Delete
  4. haha I love that picture of the toilet paper - my pup has done the same thing a few times!

    I did a Royal Caribbean cruse with my family once and it was an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, pups. They can frustrate you to no end but you love them anyways :) & I've heard great things about Royal Caribbean cruises!

      Delete
  5. Such beautiful photographs as always ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...