3.08.2013

friday's letters {15}

dear sunshine you make everything so much better.
dear phone call from doctor next time you call i'm letting you go to voicemail. it's never a good thing when they personally call you. so yeah, next time i'm not answering.
dear married life you haven't always been what i envisioned. sometimes things can get boring {for a lack of a better word}. sometimes you throw a curve ball & M & i need each other to REALLY lean on. sometimes things are so great we never want to come down from cloud nine. i say this a lot, but i know i wouldn't be able to handle it all without M. he's the foundation to it all. with him, i know it's all going to be okay.
dear weekend you're my first weekend off since i got my new job. my boss even asked me if i wanted if off so i could spend time with M. i really appreciated that. so i think we are going to the cinema tomorrow night. maybe dinner too?
dear house hunting we've put you on hold for the moment. there's other things in the works that i'm more excited for!

according to my nearest & dearest friend, weather.com, things are going to be lovely here in georgia. hope it's the same for all of you.

happy friday friends!!!



11 comments:

  1. Sunshine totally makes everything better! Hope you have a great weekend off, and that you have fun with your hubby!!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline :) Enjoy your weekend too!!!

      Delete
  2. Married life is definitely a roller coaster sometimes. :) Yay for something better than house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Enjoy your weekend with your little family :)

      Delete
  3. hope everything's ok with the doctor! enjoy the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in GA too! woot! found and following via the hop. no need to comment back--I'd rather you visit and comment there instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you enjoyed your weekend off! i forget what weekends are like, i normally work 6 days/week and in april i get to work 7 days a week for the entire month. eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. working all week!!! yikes!!! i love having a day or two off -- it's my trademark lol. don't work too hard :)

      Delete
  6. You and your blog are very lovely, I am so happy I found it! I found you through Marsa, who is amazing! I heart your "married life" comment, that is def how I feel a lot of the times. Sometimes it can get blah, but most days are AMAZING and I couldn't picture my life without my hubby. So I am way excited to be a new follower! Good luck on house hunting and hope all is well and your doctor's call isn't too serious :/ Prayers & good thoughts sent your way!

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so stinkin' sweet :) I LOVE you! Thanks for the kind words & for following along. Meeting new friends is always exciting!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...