3.01.2013

fridays letters {14}

dear beanie that i found in M's underwear draw. you & your two-tone self will never leave my head. it's where you belong. forever & ever & ever.
dear march it's hard to believe you are here already. next time i turn around it's going to be easter & then spring break. saaay whhaaat?
dear new haircut you've changed my life. showering now takes seconds. but the best part is you take maybe 3 minutes to dry with a blow dryer. i was out the door today in 15 minutes. that's showered, dry, makeup-ed & dressed. i repeat myself -- 15 minutes!
dear jennifer lawrence i decided we need to be bff's. you can contact me anytime.
dear M today marks eight months of this new lifestyle called marriage. feels like yesterday i was walking down that isle to be yours forever. & now here we are, on this journey to forever. i'm proud to be married to you. you bring out a better me & things wouldn't be right without you. i love you more today than i ever have. xoxo

happy friday friends!!!
-L

8 comments:

  1. I love the new beanie with your new haircut! Now you have another hat to take your photos with, right? :)

    And Jennifer Lawrence. Boy, that girl is awesome. I think everyone wants to be her bff these days! Well, at least I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about the pictures. I'll probably wear it for tonight's :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! Love te new hair, I wish I could be that bold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It took a while for me to get to that point where I was brave enough. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Love your new 'do! And I'm really caught off guard by this March 1st thing too! But no real complaints here because I'm just waiting for May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i bet you are so exciting for his return :)

      Delete
  4. you are the beanie queen! i love it! i always try to steal my husbands as well, it's just too easy not to! love the new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i know right! thanks :)

      have a great weekend!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...