3.15.2013

friday's letters {16}

IMG 4302IMG 4297
dear abby i never thanked you for spending the night with us last weekend. spontaneous slumber parties are the funniest. *for those who are wondering, abby is my 12 year old sister. she's a ham & growing up to be quite a beautiful young lady with so much personality. i love that chick. 
dear payday you make this friday so much better. who doesn't love a payday? that's right, no one raised their hand cause paydays on friday's are the bestest.
dear hookie day this week in my personal & semi-professional {yes, i'm working on becoming a pro at playing hookie} i think they {the greater power that creates holidays} should create a national hookie day for people like me. taking wednesday off was refreshing & having M playing along by my side was the highlight of it all.
dear daylights saving time i love that you make the days seem longer. we've been able to stay out in the yard till 9pm with plenty of sunlight, but the other night i was so pooped i went to bed early & found myself being kept awake by the light. that shouldn't be right. also, losing an hour of sleep that first night really sucked. but i'm choosing to forgive you.
dear M it's our 8 month anniversary today. time flies when you're having a good time ;)
dear gym M kept pushing me to renew my membership once it ran out. he said you made me happier or something crazy like that. i thought i'd be able to keep myself accountable at home. you know, pull out the yoga mat & all my julian dvd's. but nope. maybe rode the bike a few time. did a pushup here & there. then i finally did it -- realized M was right. you do make me happier, so i renewed my membership & have visited you everyday so far. 
dear google reader wish i knew why you were retiring. not that it would change anything, i just like to know everything. but, seriously it is a bummer you are going away. fortunately i have a bloglovin account, so follow along if you haven't already.
dear friends yes, you. thank you for reading & following along. you're my favorite & i want you to know that i appreciate your comments, emails & love. if for whatever reason we aren't friends, send me an email & let's get to know each other. seriously!!!

happy friday!
-L

linking up with ashley

8 comments:

  1. Those are adorable pictures, I love the one with the legs up too cute! Payday falling on a Friday has by far the highlight of this week, hopefully the weekend continues to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Weekend will definitely be great -- weather is supposed to be lovely! :)

      Delete
  2. playing hookie is the best! especially if you can do it with your husband! we used to do that back in the states but in korea, sick days are highly looked down upon : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hookie really is the best! stinks that sick days aren't really allowed there. i mean, come on, you're sick; let the sick chick take a day off!

      Delete
  3. Great letters! We played hookie this weekend as well! Hope you had a great one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't you just love hookie days with the hubs? have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I keep asking myself the same thing about google reader, and how sucky that you can't see who all your followers are on Bloglovin'?? Unless I haven't figured that out yet. Your sister is too cute :) Oh goodness, I def need to get to the gym, I don't even know when the last time I went was!

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the gym has become my second home lately. have a blessed weekend!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...