3.22.2013

another friday letter's {17}

h a p p y   f r i d a y
dear me you've been a poor blogger the past couple weeks. yes yes, we know... you've been busy, life gets in the way. but they all say that. do better.
dear life you heard that ^^^ i won't use you as an excuse anymore. i'm going to be more strict about my posts. i'm actually going to fill out my post calendar & stick to it. so, no matter how hard you hit me i won't let you defeat me. boom.
dear ebay kinda been all up in your biznaz this morning. thinking about buying a juicer. anyone know of a good brand? i'm clueless.
dear juicer after this weekend's tragedy, everyone in the community came out to pay their respects. everyone also brought over a year's worth of food. so, my family & i have been munching on four different homemade mac n' cheeses, breakfast casseroles, spaghetti & bbq sandwiches. Lord only knows how much sugar & carbohydrates i consumed. in great need of that juicer. also, that much food does crazy things to you, if you know what i mean... several bathroom visits in a single day.
dear spring so far you've provided lots of sunshine, but no warmth. take away the wind & we will be on good terms. k? thanks.

xoxo
-L

linking up with ashley

8 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad to see a happy pic :) I think we all get super busy and blogging gets the short end, but sometimes other things are more important. I love juicing, and I would totally recommend the Brivelle. There is a movie that I saw awhile ago about this guy being totally unhealthy and started juicing and this is the juicer he used. I love mine!

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, i was noticing a grimm tone on the blog, so it was time to change it up :) a Brivelle huh? looking it up now! thanks for the recommendation.
      have a wonderful weekend!!

      Delete
  2. wow... how ADORABLE are you? Love your hair and smile!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard the Brivelle is awesome. I've been interested in juicing lately too, just trying to see if I want to fork over that many dollars for something that makes juice... :) Let me know how it goes for you!

    -L
    www.millermemoires.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been having the same battle. is it really worth it? maybe we will see :)

      Delete
  4. You've got a gorgeous smile!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...